22.4.11

Shopping Destination : Singapore


Last time I went to Singapore, it was super fun! My street style? Sophisticated Prep. I love my Dusty Pink Shirt by Street Boutique, Dusty Pink Scarf by TopShop, Grey Trousers (bought it in Jakarta), brown leather bag by Yuan, & of course my nude & black bow flats by Dorothy Perkin. Olivia Palermo (the City) & Sarah Jessica Parker were my inspiration for this look, without heels ('coz I need to be least tired for the shopping).


Up to toe by Cotton On & brown bag by Yuan. Well, Cotton On has always been my favorite for casual wear. Some people think that casual is all about t-shirt & jeans, but in my point of view, casual is about comfortable, playful but not too much, and sneakers!
Michelle got this amazing Celine vintage bag from online, soo so so lucky! and I love her nude bandage skirt. I'm still looking for something like that too, but haven't find the perfect one for me.

Michelle & I were going to the amazing universal studio. Haha! Love my printed top by Forever21. Heart shape Sunnies by Unknown, Jeans by H2O, leather belt by Next, Bag by Yuan, & Flats by Unknown. We had so much fun there.

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I love cotton on! Too bad they don't have cotton on in Canada!

    http://style-love.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your street style is cool! i love that satchel bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! I hope you had a great time in Singapore:)

    Love from Singapore,
    xx
    http://cherryrediana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls look very cute and love how you both styled your looks and hair. Sounds like a fun time.

    XOXO

    http://blog.cinderellasclosetnyc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank's dears!!
    I always have a blast everytime I come to Singapore.
    Yes indeed, we had a fun time
    Great stores! Great food!

    @Rosalia : I bet you have more stylish fashion store in Canada! :))

    ReplyDelete