7.4.11

Statement is Important!

Make statement in your fashion sense is really important, I call it style! Statement dress, statement necklace, statement ring... to statement HEELS!
I love HEELS! They make people stare if you pull it perfectly. Statement heels walk your steps like no others.

Brand : Loubutin Statement Heels
Stylish Rated :  © © © © © + ©

 

Statement color is also can make you look outstanding. Like my look! Lil' Electric Blue Dress, brown leather belt, & my statement nude heels. No need too much accessories!! It's a fashion don't!

Dress : Vintage
Belt : Yuan
Heels : Dorothy Perkin

RATE MY LOOK!

8 comments:

  1. The first shoes are bgreat.The dress too.
    I follow you.PLs visit my blog
    www.meanddevilkin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love the shoes! have a bit of a shoe obsession...i even do a shoe of the day feature on my blog. just came across yours on ifb so thought i would say hello
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are amazing!
    Cute outfit, dear. I adore the chic simplicity of it.
    Thanks for the follow- I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you via IFB. Cool blog! Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your electric blue dress and brown belt! :)

    http://style-love.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely little dress, I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of those shoes are fabulous!

    xox Lexi
    Glitter & Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  8. thx for the comments, guys.
    Shoes are like my fashion weapon!
    Only Tshirt, jeans, with statement heels can make us look stylish.

    I followed you guys,
    xx
    Cindy-

    ReplyDelete