8.5.11

PhotoBooth Night

Earlier that day I went to XXI with my aunts to watch Indonesian movie. "?" (the movie title was question mark), I rate it : * * * O O. Thank's to the people who made waterproof eyeliner and maskara! I was crying like a baby, great movie!
Avel and I decided to hangout this weekend. Tunjungan Plaza, again. Well, for now I shop there a lot coz the others are lame. Zara dress, Zara bag, Zara flats, & Next black cardigan, bought them all at Tunjungan Plaza.
Love the dress, but the black cardigan was a mistake.
Need to go to Jakarta and burst into Forever21 and Topshop. Aarrghh!

Yesterday I bought a new phone. Blackberry Onyx 2, 5MP camera. Not bad. Got 15% discount. Lucky me! Next gadget to have : Cannon SLR EOS 550D
want it so bad! but any comments or reviews bout that cam?

attacked the photoBox


11 comments:

  1. Lovely bag! And I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hairrrrrrrrrrrrrr xx misstea & co.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 600D,hunnie..better LCD..ahahahahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely!
    xoxo
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw..
    thank's all!
    follow me @MissOzzie

    @Miss Aa : hahahaha.. pengeenn!
    kalo bisa aku beli itu (o"o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit!

    You have a great blog and I wondering if you want to follow each other

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great lovely photos
    xo
    DOLLMEUP

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really cute outfit. I have never heard of the movie before - maybe I will google it.
    Much love,
    Lydia

    www.styleindependent.com
    @LydaiHibbing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photo booth pictures!!
    We're following you for sure :)

    When Geek Met Chic
    http://whengeekmetchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you all!!
    Love YOUs.. :p
    followed, dear!

    ReplyDelete