14.5.11

RUSHING WEEK : Jakarta Trip


Saturday Nite at EX - Plaza Indonesia, Jakarta. Eating Spicy Ramen while watching "New Daughter" at the PREMIER EX XXI studio. The movie rated : * 0 0 0 0 (one star), grows & the plot is just bad. Thank God for my jacket & new Burberry belt, the movie didn't totally ruin our weekend.

the day be4, I was helping my cousin to make over his wall. My cousin is a young  (16th) talented music producer, we've done few songs together. I had so much fun having the GRAFFITI done. It looks cool. Then we went to EX for Pizza e Birra. Most stylish pizza ria in Jakarta! The chicken wing is SUPER.. Love love love it. Mixing my simple baby blue shirt by Forever 21 with Gingersnap (my lil sis') grey tank top for my casual look. 


Thank you Miss-Aa to share this picture with me. Miss-Aa is making a campaign about how dangerous it is to wear jeans that doesn't fit with your bodyshape. Support her!

9 comments:

  1. I would really want to know more about the campaign!
    I really didn't know that wearing jeans that doesn't fit with your body shape could be dangerous!

    Keep us posted

    ReplyDelete
  2. I awarded you with the Liebester Award

    http://chiqueandglam101.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-feel-honored.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I love the grafitti. :)

    http://malloryinnewyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. U look lovely both of you.cute dresses :)great blog dear.i am following u.follow back if u like! and by the way i love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are Great Pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you dear!!
    thank's for the award. :))
    check out Miss-Aa blog for her JEANS campaign :
    miss-aa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. THese are such awesome pictures! I'm following you now via Bloglovin and Google Friend Connect. Stop by some time!

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the dress >.<

    allysachais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are unbelievably cute <3

    ReplyDelete