8.6.11

Il fait chaud!

Well, here in my hometown. We have summer that seems would never end. The sun shine so bright, I bet he's not a shy guy that loves to hide behind clouds. Humm.. People around the world, please come here! The heat will make you eat ice cream for main course. Haha..
Playful tank and vest from Oink!
Ripped short jeans from Ripcurl
Floral Flats from Kimmi Shoes.

So, what can beat a melting heart and fire mood? FLORA by GUCCI, my new eau de toilet. Glass bottle with black leather bow, so adorable. Make me feel fresh and upbeat my mood all day. Summer everyday? You can't get tired of flowery dress and fregrance.
 Flora by Gucci rated : **** 0
very recommended

Natural beauty products suited summer skin best! Just bought these BODYSHOP items. Cacao body butter for very dry skin, Moringa bodyscrub smells great, tea tree body wash, facial foam, and concealer, shimmer powder, foundation, & powder powder with enough SPF.
What could be better than doing your activities under daylight and have perfect skin? Rite? :p


BALI! BALI! BALI! I wanna go to Bali more than anything rite now! Picture my self tanning under the friendly sunshine and sea breeze kisses. Best beer in the world : BINTANG! Damn! I Love indonesia.

11 comments:

  1. wow super cute outfit!!I love our country too :D
    I love Indonesia lol
    http://ninnda.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! love your vest in the first look!
    www.nydontleaveme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Pictures! The on in the swing is super CUTE!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos! I love your striped top!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi,your blog is lovely!I am following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos :D The short and the top match very well ^^ You're pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the BODYSHOP and you look so relaxed in your photo up above! You've got a new fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this post. Firstly, it's equally as hot here in Singapore! Secondly, that swing picture is so delightful. Thirdly, I am a HUGE Body Shop fan too! And, phew, lastly, I love Bali. It's amazing.
    xoxo, Veena <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey update your blog dear, Im curious about your next looks :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. your pictures are very pretty and i love your outfits

    awesome post!

    http://www.niumo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete