14.5.12

aMRAZing Jason Concert

Taman Beghawan, Nusa Dua Bali 
November 9th 2011
"Saya cinta semua," Jason said. Means I love you all. We love you too, Jason!
love for a child

When a singer sings better live, he/she is a true artist, not just a celebrity. I finally find a true artist who perform so great, I fall for him. He is Jason Mraz! Simple songs with indigenous touch, what a crowd pleaser! See for your self!
Next LIVE performance is in June 22nd, hope I can make it there. I really wish for a chance to meet him in person, sing a duet with him. My favorite song so far is Mr. Curiosity and You and I Both.
He also introduced some singles from LOVE is a FOUR LETTER WORD, jason's new album. The World as I see it, 93 million miles, Living in the Moment, and I Won't Give Up. Great songs, great lyrics.
He becomes more mature as an artist, wiser as a human being, and humble in heart.









4 comments:

  1. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay gV.
      I will follow your blog.
      LOVE!

      Delete
  2. Hi dear! You're so beautiful and You have a lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    Have a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello nataliana!
      thanks.
      I'd love to follow your blog.
      give me your site :) lovelove

      Delete